Automatic Entrances of Wisconsin is the market leader in the automatic door industry. Our employees are the foundation for our success and we are continually looking for strong individuals to join our team. AEW is dedicated to employing and developing the careers of motivated individuals with the passion and commitment to succeed; we are committed to providing a positive environment for the employee’s personal and professional growth. If you possess excellent work ethic and the desire to work in a fast pace construction industry, check out the available jobs below
Join Our Team!
Automatic Entrances of Wisconsin, Inc. has the following full-time opportunities available:
Service Technician - Based out of the Waukesha location
Installer - Based out of the Waukesha location
To begin the application process please email your resume and completed copy of our pdf application and applicant self-identification form (below) to: email@example.com
Automatic Entrances of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOB APPLICATION FORM
- Install and service automatic swing, slide and revolving doors at various retail, municipal and health care locations within the State of WI
- Maintain personal and professional approach with direct customer contact
- Fill out and maintain daily reports, forms and paperwork to document daily work
- Perform Planned Maintenance
- Some overnight travel, night and weekend work required
- Strong work ethic with quality customer service
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Problem solving skills
- Detail orientated
- 401K with Profit Sharing
- Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance1
- Uniform Shirts
- Company supplied tools and vehicle
1. United Healthcare’s Transparency in Coverage: To access the machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare, please click here.