Touchless Facility Options
Recent events have highlighted the increased need for "Hands Free" access into and throughout facilities.
"Hands Free" door operations for entrances, restrooms, offices, parking garages and more are increasingly viewed as crucial in the decrease of potential infection sites and improving ADA access.
Many sectors employ touchless entrances today, for example: hospitals, office and government buildings, schools, retail stores, etc.
The right touchless entrance for your facility exist...and we will help you find it!
- Designed to reduce the spread of germs and improve accessibility
- Adjustable detection zone
aUTOMATIC hEALTHCARE icu
- Hands free patient room operation
- Meet all applicable building codes
- Innovative design and configurations
security & automatic revolving doors
- Maintain your building integrity while providing touch free entry
- Hands free optical portals for high traffic areas
Automatic Entrances News
Come here to see AEW's latest news.